Tuesday, April 21, 2009

DAMN MY SLOTH

As I was watching videos *shout out to the Doll Call*, I couldn't help but think how lame I was. I wish I had a totally rad video on a totally rad site. I guess my teenage years are an epic fail (^_^) I love the fact kids are almost setting the record straight about themselves, like hey! we are the teens, let us tell you how its all affecting us! I think it is a rebellion against being spoken for and I, for one, totally dig it! I'm going to poke around more...

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the blog persona that you develop with your voice here... then again, it isn't really just your blog persona. it is just YOU. :) Nice commentary. Excellent thoughts. I wish you had posted these on time so that others would have had a chance to read them each week!!

    LB :)

    ReplyDelete