Sunday, April 5, 2009

Pictures can say so much... or just be another picture of dan flipping off the camera, it varies.

Lauren Greenfield rivals my radtasticalness. So I had to fight back. My weapon of choice was "Indigo Scumbag", needless to say, I won. So as the undisputed Radtastical Beth, I bring you the awesomeness of pictures. Greenfield argues that children are growing up too fast. Which, I can agree. Children are dressing more adult like. I see tweens showing more skin than pop stars. Its scary. My little sister is 14 and I worry that her age is getting to be engaging in other activities too soon as well, such as obviously sex. Watching the kids over emphasize the theme of "adult", we are coming to an age where kids want and expect to be older than they are. My pictures weren't portraying the "growing up fast" aspect that Greenfield found, but rather I found "average" teens that showed me a story of the expected normal teenage life *see Prep post and giggle with anticipation* These teens were really just happy. I found it odd. The dominant theme says that they are angry and whatnot. I had to laugh because they seemed so carefree and happy while I am feeling stressed. They are lucky. Most people say they never want to be a teenager again. But, for me, maybe a day trip would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment